About TransForm N 1-channel DVI Input Node
Barco’s single-channel DVI Input Node is a standalone appliance, encoding and delivering the applied input signal across Ethernet, for decoding and displaying on one or multiple H.264 compatible output nodes.
Features and benefits
- Full 24bits processing, YUV4:2:0 color sampling
- Full 60 Hz frame rate encoding of resolutions up to 1920x1080, providing excellent encoding of PC images combined with multi-media
- Full HD real-time RTSP/RTP/UDP based streaming
- Bandwidth optimization using multicast streaming to multiple receivers.
- Low latency H.264 Baseline Profile 4.2 encoding up to 12Mbit/sec
- Supports VESA resolutions up to 1920x1080
- Auto-detection of resolution on DVI interface
- 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet interface
- Low power natural convection cooled appliance ensures high MTBF
- Easy configuration and status review by means of an easy to use web interface
- Desktop appliance